Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm sorry, I'm trying!

I really really suck at multi-tasking right now. I'll try harder to post more, but for now here's a story that I posted on the bump and had to share on my blog as well since I think it's hilarious...this proves my lack of ability to multi-task!

The other day I was trying to update my Quick Books for my business and needed the help of customer service. My DS was laying on my chest on the couch, I had my laptop on my lap behind him, my right hand was on the mouse while my left hand was holding his behind. So I put my cell phone on speaker phone and put it in my left hand as well.

Just before the call ended with Joe from customer support, my little guy woke up a bit and let out a very loud poop...right into the phone for Joe to hear. I was so shocked I hung up and didn't finish fixing my problem.

I couldn't stop laughing, this will teach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment