Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My life is crazy

I can't even update this blog and my company blog I'm so busy. Last week Jeff and I went through the process of deciding if it was worth it to put a ton of money into his 95 Honda Civic that had a ton of problems big and small.

Finally, we went with getting a new (used) car. It's wonderful having a working speedometer and a/c, let me tell you. Plus, it looks so professional! It's a 2007 Ford Edge in gun metal grey. Beautiful!


Pregnancy-wise, I can't believe I'm 12 weeks! Almost out of the first trimester! Things are getting bigger, and I'm getting uncomfortable. Probably time to start prenatal yoga!

2 comments:

  1. You can borrow my dvd if you want! It's a little granola-y, but a good workout. Zen Mama I think it's called!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caitlin! I *think* Zen Mama is on instant play on Netflix, but if it isn't, I will def take you up on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete