Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I took off my wedding ring

I'm so sad right now. I took off my engagement ring about a month ago and now my wedding ring has gone too. With the heat, I was just paranoid that I'd wake up one day and not be able to get my ring off. So now it's safely tucked away with my engagement ring.

I am now wearing a beautiful diamond and sapphire ring Jeff bought me last summer as a temporary replacement both so I don't feel like my finger is naked and so I don't look like an unwed mother-to-be (nothing wrong with that of course, but I'm married and like showing it off!)

Man, sentimentality gets worse with pregnancy!

2 comments:

  1. haha I am STILL wearing a ring from kohls! I took it off around week 33 when it started to get warm, and can get mine on, but after an hour or two cannot get them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mad that my rings had to come off so soon but they were tight initially anyway ugh! At least the new ring is comfy :-)

    ReplyDelete