Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back from Babymoon

Well, I've been home for a couple days now. I almost posted a big ol' vent yesterday but decided against it and Thank God. I calmed down and realized that, even though it was justified, I need to keep some things between myself and dh. It was about his employers, not dh himself for the record.

Our babymoon was also our 2nd anniversary trip. We got lucky the first two days down in Ocean City, MD and were able to lounge on the beach. I fell asleep the first day and dh said it was the first time he was able to watch Cole bounce around w/o my being aware of it. The second half of the week, dh's parents came down (it's their house) so we got to hang with them, but they brought the rain with them so the beach was out of the question.

It was a much needed break. Here's some pics!

Our 2nd Anniversary - 9.22.09
27w0d

Shirt says: "Ocean City, Maryland '09 EST 2007" 2nd anniversary = cloth, so we got shirts made to remember the trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment