Saturday, April 11, 2009

AHHHHH BFP

Yesterday morning at 5 am I couldn't stop myself and tested with 4 different tests. All positive!!!

I go back into the bedroom where dh is laying on his stomach but when I say his name, his head quickly pops up and he has an expectant smile on his face. And I just grin hugely and nod my head. The whole morning was spent talking and grinning at each other.

We knew we were seeing some close friends last night, so we visited another wonderful couple of our friends who also happen to be expecting (you may know her as 4realyo). Her husband made me a tshirt that said baby with an arrow pointing to my stomach. She also was so generous to lend me the book Belly Laughs.

Soon after our friends (Sheila and Shannon) came and expected me to test while they were there (I may have fibbed a bit hehe) but when Sheila saw my shirt she screamed so loudly and we started celebrating. Later that night some other friends we haven't seen in a while ended up coming over so we decided to just tell them too. I still had the shirt on and we got to surprise them one by one. It was an extremely fun night.

We plan on telling our parents this weekend. I know it's early and I had wanted to wait, but we were just too excited. We're cautiously excited. :-D

3 comments: