Thursday, April 23, 2009

Food Aversions

This is so weird and occurs all day long. While nausea tends to just be during the morning, my body changes it's mind on what it wants to eat every single hour.

I baked a ton of cheddar scones the other day to make sure I had enough for the whole week and now I can't even look at the container they're in. The guacamole I made is no longer something I crave. I went to Genuardi's yesterday and almost simultaneously fainted and was sick in the aisles. Looking at the foods was incredibly disgusting.

The problem with this is that I don't always seem to have anything I want to eat in the house (I don't even know what I want to eat) and so I'm hungry all the time. And I don't want to spend extra money. The only time I seem ok is on the weekend when my slave, er, I mean dh, is home with me.

He bought me bagels last weekend so I didn't miss breakfast and whatever I seemed to want, he took me to go get. I loves him.

I'm being very good about portions, so no big worries there. I'm pretty strict with myself so I don't overeat. But the pickiness is driving me nuts!

2 comments:

  1. Yea the whole food aversion thing sucks! The worst is when you spend an hour & a half cooking dinner (that you think you want) & then sit down to eat it and you just dont want it anymore. I kind of gave up on cooking.

    ReplyDelete