Thursday, July 30, 2009

Everything but the sex

Ok, that title looks worse then I intended haha

We now have the gender in an envelope and plan to follow through with the cake idea (as much as I tried to tempt Jeff to open it). I'm dying...I'm by myself at home and trying to stay away from it!

The u/s was unbelievable. Our LO couldn't stop moving around. We also saw him/her sucking in some of the amniotic fluid (which we have a picture of! Will post later!) I *think* the profile is Jeff's but we'll just have to see when he/she is born. The tech wanted the baby to flip onto his/her stomach and after a couple minutes not only did he/she flip to the stomach, he/she flipped in the opposite direction as well!

Heartbeat was 146 bpm and surprisingly the baby is measuring 12 days ahead! Not sure if this is a growth spurt that will be more on track later or if this a big baby! I'm a little freaked. If the OB thinks it's a good idea, my new due date would be 12/10/09!

One thing that I haven't forgotten from the u/s was when the tech "slipped" and said "It's a little difficult, he loves going under your belly button." (So most of you and I might just be wrong!!) Jeff didn't even notice but I was like "AHA!" So now I'm wondering if she even knew at that point or just accidentally picked a gender to reference...we'll see tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment