Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Finally, some baby stuff!

I mentioned the presents my mom and MIL got me for Mother's Day but I never got around to posting them. Well here they are!


My MIL went up to Penn State for a weekend and got me the adorable t-shirt, rattle, and frame.

My mom got me this ridiculously cute note set. She didn't want to jinx anything by getting something for the baby just yet...I wonder where I get it from!

I did however buy a diaper bag. Actually, truth be told, I saw it on sale at a Fossil Outlet (which, btw, I'm obsessed with Fossil so don't be surprised if most of my bags, wallets, watches, eye glasses, etc come from there) in September 2008. Yeah, I wasn't even pregnant yet! But I knew what I wanted the nursery to look like and that I wanted a Fossil bag as my diaper bag and, well, this was perfect!

It's a roomy black canvas tote with 6 outside pockets all the way around and 3 pockets inside. The inside is green and white and matches the nursery perfectly. There's also a strap for the shoulder!


Father's Day came along and I was already calling that we were having a girl (I don't know why, I'm just stuck on that thought) so I bought the Daddy-to-be a bunch of onesies, one of which says "I love my Daddy" Awww!

Now is it awful that both Jeff and I said (at separate times!) that if we have a boy he's def wearing the "I'm a princess everyday" onesie? Oh we're cruel! ;-)


Last but not least, I found my stork!! If you look at the picture of the nursery we like, there's a stork standing on a block in one corner of the room. This one will be painted white and will have a little fabric hammock hanging from it's mouth. I'm so excited!

1 comment: