Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crib is ordered!

My parents had offered to buy us a crib which is a wonderful help for us and here's the one we settled on:I love it because of both the drawer and the included toddler bed rails.

It actually arrived the other day from Walmart, but the box was so banged up my parents sent it back and asked for a replacement. So that should be coming in any day now.

We've also almost completely cleared out the nursery and bought the paint, things are finally getting going!

I also found these awesome decals for the walls on etsy.com:All I really need right now are the letters for his name so I can paint on them and the rest of the furniture moved in and we'll be pretty much done. Except for essentials like clothes and stuff. Oh and a closet for them to go in...yeah, forgot about that. Ok, back to planning!

2 comments:

  1. I love the crib and the decals--look like it's all coming together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Painting this weekend, so excited!

    ReplyDelete