Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So far, so good

I just got back from my OB appt and Dr. Jacobson decided that we should keep our current due date. He said my uterus is measuring fine and that "the baby will come when he wants to come". So 12/22 it is!

Everything else looks good, he just told me to start being careful with my weight because it could lead to all the bad stuff. My goal for the next 4 weeks before the next appt is to workout at least 3 times a week. I've been so tired the whole pregnancy, but that's no excuse so IT'S ON!

I'm feeling very good right now and just so excited! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm happy things are going well! I haven't been working out, either. The exhaustion is no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, seriously. I'm lucky enough to work from home but I still can't get myself to do much, UGH!

    ReplyDelete