Friday, October 9, 2009

Needles, needles everywhere

I got both my regular flu shot and the Rhogam shot today. I had read one post (on the 3rd tri Bump board) where the woman said the Rhogam shot is given in the ass. With a larger than normal needle.

Seriously, preconceived notions are what get people in trouble. I was nervous for the Rhogam shot thinking it's going to hurt like hell. Well I breezed through the flu shot and then breezed through the Rhogam shot. Sure, I didn't like the part where my ass is hanging out for this nurse to poke, but not so bad all around.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know! I agree about preconceived notions. A lot of people freak themselves out over nothing! Glad things went smoothly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had avoided hearing about the rhogam shot and stumbled into that dumb post, serves me right. But it's all good. My mom wanted to run away though haha

    ReplyDelete