Friday, November 6, 2009

Update to the last two posts

So I told Jeff that I don't think there's any way I'll be surprised for my shower. I didn't peek or anything (I designed an invite w/o the info and dh filled them in and printed them for my mom)...but I'm pretty sure I know the general time and I know the place. My mom isn't good at keeping info to herself (sorry, mom!)

We spoke about having it at her house cause I didn't want a ton of money spent on the location. And after announcing the pregnancy to my Godmother, she insisted she be here for the shower. She's coming up for Thanksgiving... ;-)

So dh responds to me that he'll just have to blind fold me for the same amount of time I'm wearing my lovely shower top. Mom jumped on that real quick going "That's a great idea! We need to trick her!" This month is going to be interesting!

As for my maternity pics, I received the CD from Caitlin and wanted to post a few more on here...yeah I can be a bit of an AW, but I LOVE them!

3 comments:

  1. youre pictures are precious!! love the one with your dog, and the "name train" and your hubby.. and you yourself are just plain beautiful, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, you truly made my day, thank you! :-)!!

    ReplyDelete